I took my new blocks to the sewing room and they shouted that they wanted to be joined with some bright blocks I’d been sewing yesterday. I added a border to make the 6.5 inch blocks to 6.5 x 8.5. This is how some of them look! I’m saving some of the more subdued ones for the other idea I had, but this is going to work. I’m thinking some kind of black/white sashing and little red squares inbetween that–dunno for sure, but these brights are working together, I think! There’s going to be 2 quilts from these blocks–and they will be so-o-o different! The “holes” are where I still need to make some crumb blocks.