Let’s Blog About Quilt Shows
This photo, from a quilt show in Grants, NM, is from Andra’s blog, Simplify and Quilt. I know that you know that I loved seeing a quilt made from our Tic-Tac-Toe blocks among her quilts on display in this booth.
As quilters, we may enter quilts in shows, help organize and hang them, participate as a vendor, attend and enjoy, or enjoy the eye candy from shows around the world shared by others.
In November, please share your quilt show experience by adding a link below. It doesn’t have to be a new blog post, if you want to share something from earlier this year, that’s OK–not all quilt shows happen in November, after all. Here are some ideas to jump start your thinking:
- Share photos from a quilt show
- Share the blog posts with your entries in the Blogger’s Quilt Festival (you may link multiple posts)
- Blog about a class you’ve taken at a quilt show
- Blog about Quilt Market
- Blog about volunteering for a show (or a booth)
- Blog about teaching at a show
- Blog about quilts you’ve entered in shows and judges feedback