finished the quilt top for the August Red Stars!
I decided to embrace a Christmas theme so added green columns to make this a full queen size. I made 5 or 6 additional blocks so the full size is 6 columns of 10 blocks of 6×9 rectangular stars. The full length doesn’t show because I had to drape one row over the rail. I hope to get this to my long arm quilter this week (if I can find the backing in my sewing room). thanks to everyone who made these stars. Beautiful variety and range of reds! I’ll post again when I have it quilted and bound. I think it will wonderfully cuddly to sleep under in the Christmas season!