So Tell Me What You Want, What You Really Really Want …
This may seem late in coming, but I really really would like to know if anyone intends to continue following the Block Lotto (and making lotto blocks) in 2017.
- Is there anything that would make a difference in your decision to continue to play along?
- Larger blocks or keeping them small (and easier to mail)? A variety of sizes?
- More traditional blocks? More improvisational blocks? More difficult blocks?
- New colors? Different color combinations? A favorite color combination that we’ve not made before (or recently)?
- Does it make a difference if there is a sampler quilt pattern and quilt-along? What would make joining a sampler QAL compelling to you?
- Anything else you’d like to share about the Block Lotto? Now’s the time.
I have a few ideas for next year, but haven’t (yet) made any decisions about blocks, direction or quilt design. And I’d love to hear what you think.
With apologies if you now also have a Spice Girls song stuck in your head, but tell me what you want, what you really really want …