California Poppies Quilt Finished
This morning I put the binding on the quilt I made with the lovely California Poppies blocks I won in August. Thank you, ladies, for all the great blocks! I won 40 (including 8 of mine which I kept) and then made 8 more, for a total of 48 blocks. I set them traditionally with a yellow leaf-print sashing and added green cornerstones to link all the green that plays through the blocks. The back is a tone-on-tone orange print, as is the binding. I quilted it simply with a straight (mostly) line grid. It finished at 64×84”. And it is such a cheerful, happy quilt. It was a pleasure to make!
Sorry about the bad picture. No quilt holder around today to help outside.