Wonky Blocks finshed
Okay Gals, just to let you know these blocks were a riot to make. First I made a set of white and green. Then realized that I had washed the white but not the green fabric – Ugh, back to the drawing board.
After washing and drying both green and the red, I cut and sew up the green blocks – they turned out nice. But I totally messed up the red. Sorry! My husband came over and tried to help by turning the pieces all around – I wanted to shoo him – but less face it, I’m the one that screwed them up and I didn’t think there was any way to fix them.
So up for donation are the green blocks and if they are wanted the red ones too.
Linda W. in Calif.