One block for the pot
Well, I guess it’s been that kind of month – I actually managed to make two blocks, but on the other one, I put half the “light” fabric in back to front. It looks fine back to front, so if I’d managed to put ALL of it in that way, we’d be good, but as I only managed to do it with half of the fabric, it just looks like two different “lights”. Oh well – guess I’ll just have to hope Sophie decides to do another near miss lotto this year, like last year, and in the meantime, here’s one for the pot – having just won, I’ll take myself out of the running for a little while. Unless, of course, there’s a block I completely adore, and then all bets are off!