So if you look at the five blocks below, you’ll see that three of them are scrappy in different ways and one is made from a perhaps odd choice of fabric for tulips (the black and white prints–I was thinking about white tulips, which maybe wouldn’t have worked so well on the white background).
This month, I made a bunch of blocks and photographed them before I took any of the in-progress photos for the block directions, so this sixth block is the result of that activity.
I was surprised at how quickly these blocks went together even though there are a lot of pieces in each one. I see more of these in my future.
I am donating the blocks/chances this month.