Sophie’s 9 Split 9-Patches
As usual with my blocks, I played with lots of interpretations of the guidelines. So you will see:
- Variations in the LIGHT fabrics, from solid white to gray/lavender on white to black on white to acid green on white
- Red-violet fabric, blue-violet fabric, sometimes both in the same block
- Half white/gray and half purple blocks
- Mostly gray blocks/mostly purple blocks
- Monochrome blocks (with all purple or gray fabrics)
I am donating the chances for these 9 blocks.
I love this picture. All the different color variations and the layout was cool. I have a scrappy quilt I am working on that has blocks like this but in all colors. I might have to see how the blocks would like in this pattern. Your work is so inspiring to me.
I like all the variations you used, and it gives me a lot of ideas. Thanks!